Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Pearl™

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

why do my e-mails keep disappearing?

I've tried battery pulls, adding an 8G flashcard, changing the mass storage option - yet my "file free" keeps getting down to zero, my e-mails are disappearing, my previous calls are disappearing, and I'm about to throw this thing out the window! Has anyone else had this problem? Please help, pretty please!

thank you!

New Contributor

Re: why do my e-mails keep disappearing?

I haven't had the email problem, but same problem with texts and call log. i was told (where I bought the phone) that it was because there was too much on the phone (ie.photos etc.) and to delete and get a memory card. well i got a memory card last week and all my texts and call log disappeared again today. it appears to only be a problem for the pearl, haven't heard anyone with another kind of bb comlain of this.

i don't have an answer for you but i hope someone else does!

New Contributor

found this thread as well, has some tips for what to delete. http://supportforums.blackberry.com/rim/board/message?board.id=8100&message.id=983&query.id=147100#M...

not sure if i understand this right, but a memory card will only help for certain things and texts and stuff are under internal memory?

New Contributor