Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
Dune
My Device: Blackberry Playbook & Bold 9780
My Carrier: TMobile

Forward dropdown in BB email does not function in bridge mode

When forwarding a message on my phone, there is a dropdown where I can select the email account I would like the message to come from.  However, when using the BB email on the Playbook in bridge mode, while it looks like there is a dropdown, the dropdown does not function on the Playbook.  It appears to lock on the address where the email was received, without out the ability to make another selection, as you can do on the phone.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Product Manager
mclewley
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Forward dropdown in BB email does not function in bridge mode

Thanks for the question, when building Bridge we selected to focus on the 80% of the features that add the most value to such an experience.   I can take this feedback back to the team for future considerations. 

Michael Clewley
Senior Product Manager, BlackBerry Software
Research In Motion
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Dune
My Device: Blackberry Playbook & Bold 9780
My Carrier: TMobile

Re: Forward dropdown in BB email does not function in bridge mode

I can understand that what is important is in the eye of the individual user, so its tough for you to make these choices.  However, I'm not sure why an existing feature in the phone software would be inactive on the Playbook when using bridge.  Would seem like a simple fix.  However, I'm sure nothing is simple.

Please use plain text.