Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

Elite II
My Device: Torch 9800

Language Support

Hi Michael, 

Thanks for your time with Insider Event and It is really great to have you among us.

PlayBook started its journey and slowly gaining popularity. After a year of launching, this great product has been spread to the various parts of the world. I would like to request you to consider support for new languages. You may consider adding new languages like that way we do to our BlackBerry devices (i.e. Bangla (indic languages). This will allow user to encourage buying PlayBook and access localize contents in their playbook with ease.

I believe this is very vital for the success of PlayBook as a whole. With new OS release RIM added support couple of new language, but allowing people at add new ones just by adding a language file would be very nice.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

Product Manager
My Device: BlackBerry 9900

Re: Language Support

Thanks for your support!!  See this thread where i talked about language support on PlayBook

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook-2-0-Insider/International-Character-Suppo...

Michael Clewley
Senior Product Manager, BlackBerry Software
Research In Motion