Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

New Contributor
ianfire
My Device: Storm 9520
My Carrier: Orange

Synchronism calendars

Since downloading The Blackberry 2.0 operating system for my PlayBook. I have a calendar on The home page and another in Blackberry Bridge. The one on The home page has no entries at all. The one in The Blackberry Bridge has all my dates synchronized from them Blackberry Storm 2.

How can I synchronism them to show exactly The same entries?

Many thanks in advance.

Ian

Please use plain text.
Product Manager
mclewley
My Device: BlackBerry 9900
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Synchronism calendars

BlackBerry Bridge is the view into your BlackBerry smartphone.  The built-in Calendar app on OS 2.0 is separate from that, so you need to setup your calendar.

Check out the how to demo's for setting up your calendar

http://ca.blackberry.com/playbook-tablet/tablet-features.jsp

Michael Clewley
Senior Product Manager, BlackBerry Software
Research In Motion
Please use plain text.
Contributor
romevsf
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Synchronism calendars

Hey there...  found a trick to sync calendars. Add Invitee to the event as yourself so that you have emails associated with your name. Example, you have xxx@yahhoo.com , bbb@aol.com or others. Assuming that all these accounts associated with calendars on your playbook and your smartphone. Once you have added Invitee as yourself with different email accounts, it will send you emails. Once emails sent your smartphone and playbook calendars will sync. It works for me. Hope it will help. Dmitry

Please use plain text.