Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Blackberry Playbook 64GB

Re: SOLVED 5MP Playbook Camera Blackscreen

I have that problem too but I've updated it to 2.1.0.1032 which the camera stop functioning. Done all the wipe and hard reset but still presist. Please fix this issue since the camera is needed to get data by using QRCODE...

My Device: Playbook

Re: 5MP Playbook Camera Blackscreen - Errors - Hardware or NDK Game Caused Glitch?

Hello there ..... That isn't a software issue.... I had the same problem... But I fixed it myself ..... Its a hardware problem..Just u have to service ur playbook camera and camera connecting slot .... If u don't like to risk ur tablet doing that urself.please contact mobile device hardware technician.... If u dnt know haw to take apart ur playbook please follow this to take apart ur playbook .... i think this is useful for u .......http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3YcqIMxSbw

Re: SOLVED 5MP Playbook Camera Blackscreen

see the post of me...

Re: 5MP Playbook Camera Blackscreen - Errors - Hardware or NDK Game Caused Glitch?

please if ure tring to to do it urself please use contacht cleaning vax for clean camera slot on ur playbook camera and the connecting camera slot on ur playbook motherboard .... and also please do not enter any contact cleaner or any other cleaning vax to the inside of camera lense ..... just clean the connecting slots of both camera and MB