Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
dparkin
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: O2

Adding and Editing Accounts

My Playbook hangs up on the add/edit accounts page in the settings menu (green circle appears and just keeps spinning).  I can't access my e-mails, calendar or contacts as a result.  Any ideas anyone?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

Re: Adding and Editing Accounts

Have you already added the accounts to the device? Has it worked before?

The other thing to always try is a reboot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
dparkin
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: O2

The accounts were already on and it has been working.  How do I re-boot?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.2.1.3247; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917
My Carrier: at&t

I usually just tap the battery icon and click on "Restart."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.