Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Adobe Flash Player

Hi

New to forum and not a techie. Since BB update to 2.1.0.1753 I have not been able to watch news videos from CTV or CBC. Adobe says update required but not available for present OS. Can anyone help me. I have only had this thing for 1 year. What gives with BB?

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32G
My Carrier: N/A: wifi

Re: Adobe Flash Player

Same here. Wife & I have two playbooks, both no longer play adobe flash. Seems BB offers no support - all their support links disconnected. Very frustrating. No Netflix, now no flash. Abandoned. Can anyone help? Thanks.

New Contributor
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: Verizon

I've been having problems since October 2013 playing video off TSN.can. I haven't tried cbc or ctv yet... Getting ridiculous as I've had no help from blackberry... When I can play the same videos on any desktop, laptop or other tablets, I'm confirming there's something incompatible with bb's flash player... Help

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

my daughter has been watching youtube videos with out issue for Rainbow Loom

what OS are you on?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor

Os 2.1.0.1753.  YouTube videos are not the problem... TSN.ca is only website that I'm having trouble with

New Contributor

BlackBerry told me they're working on this problem. I've been patient (5 months waiting now!) and would recommend anyone having similar flash player issues with various websites, to call BlackBerry often.  I'm getting a feeling they're tech people are spending more time on z10 phone issues as this is the future of their company.  Not sure if they really are focused on addressing this problem with their PlayBook or they would have come up with a solution in the last 5 months.