Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: NA
Accepted Solution

All applications gone after beta update to 2.0.0.6149 and a security swipe ONLY a browser app and settings in applications tab

Hello,

After doing the action I got an horror scenario as described in the subject of this message.

With BB Desktop I am unable to restore to an previous firmware (:, also I tried some more security swipes but that didn;t help!!!!

How to get may apps back???

RIM this SUCKS

Regards...

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: All applications gone after beta update to 2.0.0.6149 and a security swipe ONLY a browser app and settings in applications tab

1. This is not the Beta OS testing section, you might ask a moderator to move this thread over to the Android section for discussion of the beta OS2
  2. Do you have a backup of your previous data, etc?
  3. At AppWorld > MyWorld... you can re-install uninstalled applications.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

Re: All applications gone after beta update to 2.0.0.6149 and a security swipe ONLY a browser app and settings in applications tab

New Contributor

1. I posted the solution a few minutes after wasting a lot time, from MY opinion this sucks and I hope they fix that in that new OS and I also hope they have skype support. I don;t care if I posted in the wrong section because from my point of view these functionalities make the device better to work with.

2. NO

3. As mentioned I had no App World

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

... there's a reason it's called a beta OS. Meaning it's in testing. Don't expect everything to work right or as you expect.

Beta Beta Beta.

You never said you had no "AppWorld". You said you had no apps. You asked for help here, I was trying to provide it and if you want to get an attitude because I ask a question for your to clarify... I don't care either. Smiley Wink

Good luck.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code