Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: PlayBook

Re: Antivirus and security

as a expert user will says " No virus there!! No virus there!!"

nothing is completly secure , using ssl strips and mitm attack can steal all type of information.
If you want be secure , just use some protection on your router againist arp poisoning :smileyhappy:

jsanders.. don't burn me please! :smileyvery-happy:
Super Contributor
My Device: pb

MXZ wrote:
as a expert user will says " No virus there!! No virus there!!"

nothing is completly secure , using ssl strips and mitm attack can steal all type of information.
If you want be secure , just use some protection on your router againist arp poisoning :smileyhappy:

jsanders.. don't burn me please! :smileyvery-happy:

Have you tested that on a playbook (not in dev mode) from a source other than one of your apps?

My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

if you want to be completely secure, use your private PC for private use, and another PC to connect to the internet.

I understand that some people will find browsing harmful, but it is no use scaring people by telling them that nothing is secure except through a VPN.

If I read Wikipedia about Kat Deluna, I don't need http over SSL with a 256bits key, with a privacy filter applied to my screen and a faraday cage around me.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: