Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
darryloneill
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: WIND

Anyone having missing appointments on Playbook 2.0.1.338 with ActiveSync

Every once and a while I have missing apptointments only with ActiveSync.  Resyncing does not help, I need to go to outlook on my PC and resave the appointment

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
hvacdon
My Device: 1. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 clean load for work 2. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 with sideloaded apps and games 3. Z10

Re: Anyone having missing appointments on Playbook 2.0.1.338 with ActiveSync

Yes I noticed this once for some recuring appointments.  I had to delete the account and re-establish it.  Hasn't been a problem after this.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
darryloneill

I tried deleting the account then re-adding.  The appointments are there after resync.  Resaving the appt on the PC also works.

Still happens intermittantly.  I have to manually check my PC calendar and my playbook calander every few days to be sure a new appt is not missing.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
hvacdon
My Device: 1. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 clean load for work 2. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 with sideloaded apps and games 3. Z10

The other issue is that many of my recurring appointments are set up by other people using  Outlook scheduling assistant.   So difficult to re-establish the appointment without asking other people to resend their meeting request!! Forntunately I only had the synching issue once a few months ago.  I will continue to check my calendar over the coming weeks....we are just about to start our busy season.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
darryloneill

I just opened the meeting on my PC and clicked accept again even though someone else created the meeting.  This would rescyn on my playbook very shortly after.

Asking for a rescyn on the day from the playbook would not do anything.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
hvacdon

Ahhh....good idea.  I will try it next time.

Please use plain text.