Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
pooley9764
My Device: Playbook

Re: App World not working

Back on in the UK as well:Clap:. Has anyone body had an explanation?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
miss_used
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Not working yet for me.... Am I supposed to do something, like restart my PlayBook maybe?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks very much..:Helpsmilie:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
xioneric
My Device: bold 9780, PlayBook

:Ninja: yep it's working again in malaysia :Punk:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zverenish
My Device: Bold 9900 / PlayBook

Hey there!

Still not working for Russia - even i've rebooted the device...

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tartek67
My Device: Torch 9800 and Playbook 16G

[ Edited ]

Well I'm simply disgusted by the total "dropping if the ball" by RIM.  I can see by my searching for a solution to this problem with no ideas other than stupid work arounds that temporarily solve the problem and  NO WORD FROM RIM!!

That we are the only ones reading these posts. This has been occurring around the world since the last week of March!!  I'm in Canada, home of RIM and app world is not available in my country!!!  I don't think that you can screw up worse when your own software won't work on your own device in your own country... FOR WEEKS!!!! NOT just a couple of hours.  Not one answer by RIM, not even an  acknowledgement of the problem. This is how they reward the loyal blackberry users that have supported them for decades!!  What is the point of this forum.  Is this where we do RIM's job for them and try to solve the problems they create.  Do any RIM employees even read this that have any knowledge about their devices beyond rebooting to see if that works.  They might as well merge with Microsoft they already mastered selling stuff that doesn't work and ignoring the people that pay their fat salaries!  This is only one of a dozen issues I have with the playbook.  I finally figured out why they called it a playbook.... Because you have to keep playing with it to get it to work right!  If you disagree then you obviously don't surf the web because it is loaded with ways to attempt to make this thing do what it should have already been doing. In summary, is somebody going to acknowledge this issue and wow maybe even fix it?

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
apolensyo
My Device: PlayBook

Still not working.... Whats happening? Any ideas?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
cdnkid
My Device: z10 & 64gig playbook

Still not working in Canada. 

Please use plain text.
sum1wh0izme
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook

Yeah everything is still out here in the US too.  But remember it is the weekend.  BlackBerry has millions of business users.  The app world will be up as soon as they can figure it out.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Zverenish
My Device: Bold 9900 / PlayBook

They already aware about it - i've just called them and asking about an update.

The only thing they told me: they know and working. No estimation time for the resolution.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
apolensyo
My Device: PlayBook

Tnx for the best nfo

Please use plain text.