Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
My Device: Torch 9850 & PlayBook (WiFi)
My Carrier: Verizon

App World support & refunds

[ Edited ]

I recentlyurchased an app for my PlayBook through App World. The purchase completed and I got a receipt email from both PayPal and App World. When I tried to download the app it got to about 14% and stopped downloading. I let the PlayBook sit overnight with App World open assuming it was network congestion or a server issue. The next morning the download was still at 14%. I restarted App World and tried to download the app again but I was prompted to purchase it again. When I went to the App World support page the "Contact Us" link redirects me to a "Bad Page". 

How do I get in touch with someone to fix this by either allowing me to download the app or refund my money?  With all the current press about how much RIM is trying to improve both developer and consumer experiences this seems to be a MAJOR problem.  Get it together RIM!

Any suggestions out there?

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: App World support & refunds

restart playbook and in appworld goto uninstalled apps to reinstall it.

might have had a blip in wifi signal, happens to me on my old router

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32
My Carrier: 3

Re: App World support & refunds

You can go to your PayPal account and open a dispute then contact the support address shown in App world.nothing to do with RIM.

Whilst in Paypal, ask them to start paying European taxes in each country of operation instead of just paying peanuts to Luxembourg  please.

________