Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
saugen48
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32GB

BB 10

I see sneak previews of the BB10 browser..any word on when Playbook gets updated????

Gene
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BB 10

some time after the launch

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

For a second there I thought you said "some time after lunch" - Yay!

Do we know yet if all those lovely .bar files (like the Amazon Kindle App) will work on BB10 or does someone have to recreate a whole raft of new .bar files?  Indeed will sideloading be possible on BB10?

My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

will find out when I get one

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Forums Veteran I
jarviser

I am amazed that there are no BB10 developers willing to tell all whenever BB10 has been mentioned on here, maybe give a run-down of the features. Push their apps even.  Usually they are full of it.

Makes me wonder if any apps yet exist for the probable-but-not-definite Playbook BB10 OS. I don't visit their forum as they speak in tongues. 

My Device:

15000 aps were submitted during portathon

there should be over 70k aps for Launch

Three is a lot they are not telling us about BB10.

Lots to come

Forums Veteran I
jarviser

[ Edited ]

Thanks. I just googled portathon. Quite an event!

Seems to be porting playbook to BB10 on what I found. Were there 70,000 playbook apps to port?

I wonder, what about android to BB10 though, i.e. There is no kindle for playbook, or dare I mention Skype for playbook, to port across. It's very selfish but I love my kindle sideload.

When BB10 is released I'll just risk the wife's playbook! 

EDIT: just found the android portathon online.