Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

ozayas
My Device: Tablet playbook 32gb 7"
My Carrier: na

BB Playbook has failed and Bestbuy store dont want to change the item for a new one

I help desk,

I have been looking for someone who can help me to find a solution for a bad experience purchasing a black Berry Tablet in Best buy (site: “Mundo E”) in Mexico city.

I bought a bb tablet in July 2012 and after two months of using the tablet suddenly it crashed because the AC power supply failed.

I took the tablet to the service center in the best buy store in Mexico city (I bought a extended warranty too), where I was advised to wait until a technician found the cause of the problem and give a solution, this occurs after two months of waiting to have back the bb tablet.

Now I have received the bb tablet without a AC power issue but with the sound of BB tablet, this made mad a lot, because the service is so slow and I bought this bb tablet because of the trust on the brand. I asked to the best buy manager to change me the bb tablet for a new one or to have my money back. I didn’t find a solution since the best buy manager suggested me again to review the bb tablet again without a commitment date to solve the problem.

I´m very disappointed and I don’t know to who to talk about this and find a solution for me.

I hope you can tell me what to do or suggest something logic.

Best regards.

Eng. Oscar Zayas

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: BB Playbook has failed and Bestbuy store dont want to change the item for a new one

Hi ozayas,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet. Please try contacting the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet support team for futher assistance with this. You can find the contact information here: http://bbry.lv/MgKtEp

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.