If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

ozayas
My Device: Tablet playbook 32gb 7"
My Carrier: na

BB Playbook has failed and Bestbuy store dont want to change the item for a new one

I help desk,

I have been looking for someone who can help me to find a solution for a bad experience purchasing a black Berry Tablet in Best buy (site: “Mundo E”) in Mexico city.

I bought a bb tablet in July 2012 and after two months of using the tablet suddenly it crashed because the AC power supply failed.

I took the tablet to the service center in the best buy store in Mexico city (I bought a extended warranty too), where I was advised to wait until a technician found the cause of the problem and give a solution, this occurs after two months of waiting to have back the bb tablet.

Now I have received the bb tablet without a AC power issue but with the sound of BB tablet, this made mad a lot, because the service is so slow and I bought this bb tablet because of the trust on the brand. I asked to the best buy manager to change me the bb tablet for a new one or to have my money back. I didn’t find a solution since the best buy manager suggested me again to review the bb tablet again without a commitment date to solve the problem.

I´m very disappointed and I don’t know to who to talk about this and find a solution for me.

I hope you can tell me what to do or suggest something logic.

Best regards.

Eng. Oscar Zayas

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Technical Advisor (Retired)
FrankieS
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: BB Playbook has failed and Bestbuy store dont want to change the item for a new one

Hi ozayas,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.

Sorry to hear about the issue you are having with your BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet. Please try contacting the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet support team for futher assistance with this. You can find the contact information here: http://bbry.lv/MgKtEp

Thanks.

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.