Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Elite III
John_Clark
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: BB Z10 connection with bridge to playbook Icons missing in playbook bridge

No, they're the same. No bridge features other than using a BB for an Internet connection.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
malie1
My Carrier: Att

That's what I thought, just had to be sure, guess I'll just have to keep my old 9800 till the bridge works with z or q10

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
consultingmers
My Carrier: Verizon

Love the new features of the Z but after the Link, Sync, bridge and 10.1 fiasco, I miss my 9850 Torch. Think I might pull it out of retirement so I can actually get some work done. I love plugging my phone in to a REAL docking cradle not a USB one which is the only one available for the Z and then walking away from it as I use my PB for my functionability. Ugh - common BB - get it together and get it soon. Technology needs to move at light speed. Can this company operate any slower???

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
malie1
My Carrier: Att

You know I was all hyped up for the new 10 OS but frankly I think that was all it was HYPE I'll just keep my old torch and PB. Travel every week and I love not having to drag along my laptop. The PB And bridge do it all for me
Please use plain text.