Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Battery connector and Playbook response

Meh. There you go again. You're ungrateful and thankless. The fact that I've misspelled my home is on purpose. I'm guessing your character defects are by choice as well.

At least we've solved the issue at hand. .

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Super Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: telus

Wrong again. I don't care if you mispell your home state, that's purely stupidity.

Plus, one never thanks anyone until one has tested the results of any actions taken.

So, battery life is no better, so far. When I attach the USB to computer cable, there is, immediately, a message stating that this connection cannot charge the battery

When I click on the x on that message, it disappears. Eventually, I find that the battery does, overnight, charge up to a high percentage, but not 100.

Other than that, I have noticed no other improvement, if any, to the situation I had before.

Therefore, I am not holding my breath, because it seemingly hasn't improved the battery life, and you are a person that is very rude, who believes as an 'expert, that you can speak to anyone as you wish, and so, if it continues, I shall approach higher levels than those that one can, on the Forums, deal with.

Just because I have run companies and further to that been qualified in technical computer work and examinations, obviously means, to you, that I am an ignorant ingrate.

Ha! Just look in the mirror.

Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

turdusturdus wrote:

Wrong again. I don't care if you mispell your home state, that's purely stupidity.

It gives those detractors something quite petty to focus upon, when they have little else to live for. Smiley Wink

turdusturdus wrote:

Therefore, I am not holding my breath,

Dang it. Take all the fun from my day.

At least you're predictable.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code