Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
ravin2205
My Device: PlayBook

Bb 10

[ Edited ]

Is the playbook getting bb 10.we need some apps running smoothly,a Skype app,instagram and some new games.I'm a big bb fan but bb must have some serious updates.And guys ,please don't lie ,you guys said playbook has a full hd cam but it's totally false.You can't even video in hd because the playbook stucks all the time and it can't even share files via bluetooth.Playbook is dissapoing if you don't have any 3rd party apps.So guys planning do something for this and make bb the king once again.

Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

Re: Bb 10

Skype and instagram is coming to Blacberry 10.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ravin2205

Well what about bb 10and iread a article that say that it will be sure that instagram will take forever to come to bb 10

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,957
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

ravin2205 wrote:

Well what about bb 10and iread a article that say that it will be sure that instagram will take forever to come to bb 10

No one has said definitively when instagram will be available on the PlayBook or BB10.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ravin2205

Good to see some truth
Please use plain text.
Developer
Teaboy1748
My Device: Passport/Z30//Q10/ Z10 / 9900 / PlayBook / 9700 / 8900

BlackBerry offered a neutrally worded statement. “We have a strong partnership and are actively engaged around Instagram support for BB10,” said Martyn Mallick, BlackBerry’s VP Global Alliances, “but we do not have an availability date at this point.”

The company is working on a port of the Android version of the app,as others have reported.. But Android ports obviously don’t offer the same sort of experience as those developed on BlackBerry’s Cascades SDK. They don’t feel native and, as has been widely reported, they often perform sluggishly and generally appear divorced from the rest of the operating system. There’s no question that BlackBerry would much prefer Instagram for BB10 not to be a wrapped Android app. But sources say that’s the best it’s going to get.

Please use plain text.