Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
ravin2205
My Device: PlayBook

Bb 10

[ Edited ]

Is the playbook getting bb 10.we need some apps running smoothly,a Skype app,instagram and some new games.I'm a big bb fan but bb must have some serious updates.And guys ,please don't lie ,you guys said playbook has a full hd cam but it's totally false.You can't even video in hd because the playbook stucks all the time and it can't even share files via bluetooth.Playbook is dissapointing if you don't have any 3rd party apps.The video app ,file manager and the camera app  still lacks basic features.And pls give a suitable bb10 update for the playbook.I switched from my bb phone and now uses xperia and it's awesome so don't break my heart and make me change my playbook.So guys do something for this and make bb the king once again.

JSanders
Solutions: 5,988
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Bb 10

Hey, just FYI, This is a user-to-user community support forum. We are not RIM employees, but volunteers who enjoy assisting other users. RIM personnel rarely comment on queries posted here. You would have noticed this in the message upon registration.

So, we're users just like you. As opposed the "you guys" you reference.

The BB10 OS is coming later this year, BlackBerry has not announced any ETA.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
ravin2205

So sorry I thought this is the way to contact bb.Many thanks for your time.

JSanders
Solutions: 5,988
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Being a community support forum, no, it's not a proper place to speak to RIM. Try www.blackberry.com/contact

If you need help, there are many knowledgeable users here.

Stating clearly your issue without the ranting and cussing would help.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
ravin2205

New Contributor
ravin2205

The bb website is no better than the playbook.It's hard to find the support section because it refers to bb support community forums but is shown as bb support forums.But somehow I went to the technical support section, but it was useless. A new tab opened saying bb  incident based support and it will activate only if payed.Well if the Samsung website offers free technical support I don't know why bb can't do that.

jakoby4204
My Device: .

ravin2205 wrote:

Is the playbook getting bb 10.we need some apps running smoothly,a Skype app,instagram and some new games.I'm a big bb fan but bb must have some serious updates.And guys ,please don't lie ,you guys said playbook has a full hd cam but it's totally false.You can't even video in hd because the playbook stucks all the time and it can't even share files via bluetooth.Playbook is dissapointing if you don't have any 3rd party apps.The video app ,file manager and the camera app  still lacks basic features.And pls give a suitable bb10 update for the playbook.I switched from my bb phone and now uses xperia and it's awesome so don't break my heart and make me change my playbook.So guys do something for this and make bb the king once again.

please keep your posts on the initial thread you created here:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Bb-10/td-p/2186361

This thread has been locked

Jakoby4204                                                                                                                          New to the Community click here  
Community Moderator
Likes2.png    AS3.png    CG2.png