Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 32GB
My Carrier: O2

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

Can any one help! since updating the os 2.0 my playbook is useless! it won't even let me connect to a wifi network! help plz

Bifocals wrote:

Hi all Playbook users and welcome to the forums!

The BTSC provides RSS links containing the latest knowledgebase articles for all products and software.  Here are the RSS links for the Blackberry Playbook, Playbook Applications and Blackberry Bridge.

Thanks,

Bifocals

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

BlackBerry® PlayBook™ applications

BlackBerry® Bridge

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

Hello,

I am having the same issue, since updating the new OS on my playbook I cannot get access to my Wi-FI. Did you get yours resolved yet?
My Device: Blackberry playbook RDJ21WW
My Carrier: AIRTEL NG

Hi! I've been trying to setup my new playbook for almost a week now. when it gets to the checking for updates, i keep getting series of error massages such as could not connect to the update server. (2011), (404)..... i have a good wifi, pls! someone should pls help out! thanks in advance!

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: Bell

I would suggest that you call RIM support, they help me fix my issue, the # 18776448405
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: +201285371677

Dear ,

any body knows how to correct arabice language setting in PB OS 2.0 as it's not correct readely ??

Thanks ,

Walid

Visitor
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 2.0 & Bold 9930
My Carrier: Sprint

The Bridge Messages application on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet opens to a white screen with a spinning circle;Article ID: KB28428

I am having this issue, Just brought my Playbook this week..I have Blackberry Bridge v2.0.0.25 on Bold 9930. 

HELP!!!

New Contributor
My Device: playbook _64GB_W-IMEI No. 000134410381862
My Carrier: +971561288690

Hi I hope you can help me I just bought a playbook 64GB yesterday and I have a problem on updating it. it always appear on the screen " Could not connect to update server (3000). please help me thanks

New Contributor
My Device: Play Book 2
My Carrier: vodafone

Hi,

I brought a new playbook 3 days back through ebay. I switched it on logged in with a id and when it was half way during the update my internet got cut. So when it came back i tried to switch it on again but i keep gettign the following error.

"could not connect to the update server. (2011)

battery is fully charged. 

good wifi

I tried to download the desktop manager for blackberry but finding it difficult to install it as it keeps hanging in between asking me to install microsoft c++ 2008 redistributable package. 

can any one clarify how to go further? can i reset the tablet and register with new id ? is there a reset button ?

sam.

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810 and PlayBook 32G
My Carrier: AT&T

Have you tried doing a reset of your PlayBook? Either tap the battery icon and select reset or do a hard reset by holding the power button. Once your PB is back on you can start over with the update process.
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9810 and PlayBook 32G
My Carrier: AT&T

Can anyone at all point me in the right direction for an issue with the native PlayBook calendar? I want to use the local calendar as my default but ever time I invite an attendee it receive a message saying no email account is associated with that calendar. So how do I associate an email with the PlayBook Local calendar? Other issue; since changing my Facebook account from my rocketmail(yahoo) email to my Gmail account I can no longer see Facebook events on the native calendar. No issue with my Torch displaying Facebook events though. I've deleted all acounts and reloaded them to no avail. I'm driving my self crazy. Any assistance would be great!