Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
gestakings
My Device: BlackBerry playbook
My Carrier: MTN Nigeria

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

You can connect using a bluetooth enabled fone. Just add your playbook to the fone bluetooth devices and tether. It's fast and simple. It works.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
TexTucker
My Device: pb
My Carrier: none

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

Instead of using a dongle and cable, anyone who already has a 3G dongle can put the SIM card into a mifi like this

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/productFeatures.do?pinfoId=3148&directoryId=5009&treeId=3619&t...

Usually the laptop will benefit too, and you can use up to 5 devices typically. 

My Device: blackberry playbook
My Carrier: none

My bb playbook stopped working when I setup it and it opened on one screen with address limited warranty but without any contains or details in it. .... Could u help me please ?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
MaRichter
My Device: non-blackberry user
My Carrier: t-com

I recently bought a small active SPEAKER to be wireless connected by BLUETOOTH.

Everything works fine, music transferred brlllantly BUT - the speaker itself cannot change volume;

volume should be adapted by Playbook.

Can I and if, where can I change volume/loudness at the playbook?

When music is transferred to the speakers the 'normal' volume setting (bar on the bottom) is aut of charge!

I got Wifi-Playbook 64GB, latest Software-Update 2,xx (ans I love it so far).

Ask for help of community! Thanks in advance.

Manfred:Clap:

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
VolvoBerry
My Device: BB PB 64Gb (Two) & Bold 9900 / Curve 9360
My Carrier: Fido

Hi...

Have you tried to change (turn "ON") the "Headphone Audio Boost"?!?

As a "Note": Settings (little gear, upper left corner), Sounds and Notifications...

Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
MaRichter

Wow - after your 'upper' Idea, not 'left corner' but in the upper-center II noticed the '- + whipper`', that I never used so far.
It works niceley, as everything on my beloved playbook (I'm so sorry, that BB stopped the playbook-development).
Thanks for that quick help,
have a nice Weekend,
Manfred
Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
VolvoBerry

I'm really glad it worked (and I meant "Right")...

And referring to your statement about "stopping development" of BB-PB... So many BB-PB lovers are disappointed! We shall blame-it on "Financial Vultures"! Even the size was tarnished (7"), soon after so many tablets followed "that" format (pocket size computer, not pocket size phone!). Apple and Microsoft were after BB (Nortel) patents recently, but ONLY  at "Basement Bargain Prices"! We shall see!

Cheers and Good Luck!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sylvioe
My Device: Blackberry Playbook
My Carrier: go mobile

Hi can you please help.

I am trying to switch on my playbook but it won't start. When I switch on the power button, the red light comes up and all seems to be working fine. However after a minute the rebooting stops and the playbook switches off. Can you please help.

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
VolvoBerry

[ Edited ]

Hello "SilvioE"...

This is a sign that your BB Playbook battery needs to be recharged!!!

Recharge for an hour and try again!

Let us know of the outcome!

"Merry Christmas" and "Season Greetings" to all!!!

Cheers,

m.- 

Please use plain text.
Contributor
MaRichter

I can understand that BB is struggling to survive and concentrate (Mr. Chan) mainly on Network-Services and (hopefully) safety for commercial (!) customers. Anyhow, BB need also and maybe in forefront not only smatphone-solutions, but also a good, reliable, modern style, capable... Playbook. It's not essential to produce them by themselves, also Foxconn (!) can annd will do. Im am convinced, that for business needs you nee a SET of phone and (!) Playbook.

Please use plain text.