Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
My Device: BB PB 64Gb & BB Classic (Two each) + (Bold 9900 / Curve 9360)
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

Can you try to turn ON your BB-PB while the charger is connected?

(Just a "wild" guess... Battery is depleted!)

I will try to think of something else, in the mean time... Try and keep us posted!

Good luck!

m.- 

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

while it is booting up, press and hold power button and both Volume up and down buttons for 20 seconds

then try booting up again

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Solutions: 6,163
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

sylvioe wrote:

The red button switches on and startup is normal. Then after about 2 minutes it will switches off. Do you think you can help me please.

KEEP it connected to the power source wall outlet charger during the boot up.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32G
My Carrier: N/A: wifi

Adobe flash player problem: on tsn.ca, ctv.ca, and some other sites, get message that Adobe Flash Player update is required. When click to update get message that latest version available for browser is already installed. This happens on both my and my wife's playbook.

There seems to be no support customer support available from BB.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Sorry, you can't update the Flash Player in that manner, you will need to wait until BlackBerry releases the update.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook 32G
My Carrier: N/A: wifi

Installed Dolphin browser, which works fine. Thanks for your reply.

Contributor
My Device: non-blackberry user
My Carrier: t-com

Yes, its a phantastic way by using Mobile-WiFi. I got a 3G-Huawei as well (Internet SIM.Card) and meanwhile#Huawei (and others) is as well offering LTE !!

My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: telus

Good Day Folks,

My question is confusing.

I have just gotten a playbook, and have had for YEARS a Curve 8330(who is currently not on a active Carrier), and what I am trying to fingure out is how to transfer my contact list from Curve to Playbook of if i am asking too mch.

SnowMan1970 wrote:
I have just gotten a playbook, and have had for YEARS a Curve 8330(who is currently not on a active Carrier), and what I am trying to fingure out is how to transfer my contact list from Curve to Playbook of if i am asking too mch.

Export your 8330 contacts using the BlackBerry Desktop Software to a CSV file on your desktop.

Import that CSV file to a free email account such as Outlook.com and then configure that email account to your new playbook.

How to export contacts from a BlackBerry smartphone using BlackBerry Desktop Software 6

Archived RIM Desktop Software

Knowledge Base Updates