Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

Hi all Playbook users and welcome to the forums!

The BTSC provides RSS links containing the latest knowledgebase articles for all products and software.  Here are the RSS links for the Blackberry Playbook, Playbook Applications and Blackberry Bridge.

Thanks,

Bifocals

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

BlackBerry® PlayBook™ applications

BlackBerry® Bridge

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter

jakoby4204
My Device: .

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

malikmahri110
My Device: curve 8520

Re: BlackBerry Technical Solution Center Knowledgebase Articles: Blackberry Playbook

Email setting and internet service
New Contributor
nadeemsiddiqui
My Device: blackberry tablet os

hi i wanna ask about bb playbook works in pakistan?? because in agreement there is no name of pakistan to proceed further :smileysad:

Forums Veteran I
aandras
My Device: Z10 & Playbook

Yes but you may need to do it thru a proxy server
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
New Contributor
sbpawar
My Device: blackberry playbook

I thought to buy BB playbook, but in that can I able to access net without wi-fi or by local network connection?

Trusted Contributor
dc-it
My Device: PlayBook 16GB + Samsung Galaxy Note

You can connect to the Internet by two methods:
1. Wifi
2. Tether to a BB phone
Wired network is not possible since the PB doesn't have lan card.
DC-IT
New Contributor
sbpawar
My Device: blackberry playbook

Thank you,

Means it not possible to connect internet with sim-card.

Regular Contributor
cmeagh
My Device: Palybook

I am absolutely stunned that the Blackberry Torch I have which has touch screen and the Blackberry Playbook which I just acquired this week which also have a touch screen do not support any form of the ability to sign documents and make notes by using the screen with suitable applications. Every tablet on the market excluding the Blackberry Playbook offers this feature and it is not new technology, a simple PDF Annotation program that costs $38 allows you to do this. Blackberry has done one thing right, it named it a “Playbook” which is all it is, shameful and Research in Motion will likely go down in history as the Canadian Technology that was on par with the Bricklin! The worst part is they could fix it in 48 hours if they wanted to. Nuts!     

Guru I
Bifocals
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Hi and welcome to the forums!

It seems obvious to me that the ability to sign documents and annotate by hand on the Playbook is quite crucial to your business needs. In fact after rereading your post the sign and note application would be one of your key necessities. In your words you are "absolutely stunned" that the function is lacking, and RIM could rectify their "shameful" product in 48 hours. I think you have been quite clear on the facts so far, but I do have a question. 

I'm sure you used key factors like "write/sign" in your evaluation of all vendors tablet devices prior to purchase.

Were you mislead about the Blackberry Playbook features?

If in fact you were please post a link or reference to the misleading information and especially the source. 

I have attached a link that may interest you.

Thanks,

Bifocals

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter