Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
tommy13t
My Device: Blackberry Playbook

Blackberry Calendar not working on my Playbook

My calendar on my playbook dose not want to let me add or edit events. I tap on the icon on the bottom left and nothing happens. i have watched many videos online on how to use Playbook Calendar and none of the ways work. Is there a problem with this or is it just me?

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Blackberry Calendar not working on my Playbook

Have you tried turning the device completely off and back on? Calendar works fine for me so it's something with your device.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
sbalaciu
My Device: blackberry playbook

I have the same problem, the calendar is not working, I can't add new events and sincronizing with google calendar is not working, also the email is not working from 2 days I'm not receiving any new wmail and I can'tdelete any email. Please help.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tcharles
My Device: Playbook

I'm having the same problem. I have never seen such bad support in all my life!! I wish I'd bought an iPad!!! 

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860

RIM is aware of the problem and are looking into it. No timeframe is available for a fix as yet.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tommy13t

yes I did. After doing much research,  I just gave up and reloaded 2.0. It worked fine. I guess registry was just corrupted.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
John_Clark
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.0.1154; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

How did you reload 2.0?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tommy13t

The only thing that worked for me was to back up everything on it and reload the OS 2.0. Forgot how I reloaded it, but I do remember Google-ING it.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tommy13t

After so much time researching I just gave up and tried re-loading blackberry OS 2.0. Worked like a charm. Google re-loading if ya have to. I did.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tommy13t

Re-loading the OS 2.0 was the problem solver.
Please use plain text.