Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
zm_gh
My Device: Playbook 16G, BB 9630

Blackberry News not updated

Every time when I launch this application, I can see "updating all feeds100%”, however items inside the News were not updated, I could only manually "updated it" by re-subscribing the feed. Anyone has similar experience?  And how to solve it? Thanks 

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: Blackberry News not updated

well i faced this situation once for one particular feed. I removed that feed and added again. Since then there is no such incident as such.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
zm_gh
My Device: Playbook 16G, BB 9630

I have to re subscribe every time in order to get items updated. What should I do in this case? Can I reinstall this application? Thanks
Developer
cas118
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB

You could reinstall the app as it's in AppWorld - and then it *should* repopulate your news feeds automatically as these are associated with your BlackBerry ID .

In fact, that is probably the easiest way to do it :smileyhappy:

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!