Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

maddawg
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Blackberry Playbook won't charge

[ Edited ]

Purchased my playbook on September 19, 2012 and within the 3 months it stopped charging.  Did all the steps on posted on the board and nothing.   Decided to contact the useless support and have them issue me an RMA.  Provided the necessary information and my serial number was attached to another customer RMA number.  Fast forward 3 weeks and not one person on the support team can issue me a RMA number.  I have never dealt with such incompetence.  This is last product I will purchase from blackberry.   I live in Canada and wanted to support a Canadian company, but never again.  So now I'm stuck with an expensive paper weight and useless support.  This is what happens when NA companies farm out their support.  This is unreal.....

Please use plain text.
maddawg
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Wind Mobile

Re: Blackberry Playbook won't charge

See they decided to edit my Subject matter, your support sucks.  Regardless if they change my title.  I don't understand how you guys pride yourself and good support.  Playbook is a POS.

Please use plain text.
Guru I
Xandrex
My Device: Z30, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: B&You _ SFR

Re: Blackberry Playbook won't charge

hello maddawg,

I am a contributor here, which means I am a Blackberry user and I spend part of my leisure time helping other people.

Are you here for help or to rant?

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too:
Please use plain text.