Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
smdase
My Carrier: airtel

Re: Get BlackBerry Bridge for your BlackBerry

dont get me wrong bro, i didnt connect the lan cable to my pb directly, i connected it to my laptop, so i shared the internet connection via wifi from my laptop to other computers,but my pb could not detect the presence but othere wifi enabled device could
Please use plain text.
Contributor
smdase

Re: Blackberry bridge problems

tanx bro, the lan cable was connected to my pc not the playbook,so i intended sharin the internet connection via wifi other pc's are able to connect to this network via wifi but my playbook wount even discover the presence of the network, i have not been able to connect my pb to my blackberry smartphone via bluetooth and even afta bridgin ,i cant access the appworld,isnt there a way i can connect to my phone and still access my appworld.pls help me out!
Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,755
My Carrier: Verizon

smdase wrote:
 and even afta bridgin ,i cant access the appworld,isnt there a way i can connect to my phone and still access my appworld.

We've already discussed that... you CANNOT use AppWorld over Bridge.

You can use AppWorld via Bluetooth tether or via WiFi.

Have you taken your PlayBook to a local free WiFi hotspot, like a Starbucks or McDonalds and tried to connect to WiFi?

Does it see ANY other WiFi routers at all?

Also, I know there is a language barrier here, so please do your best to explain this in clear English. Thank you.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
JSanders

Re: Get BlackBerry Bridge for your BlackBerry

You now have two threads running on this exact same issue. One thread is enough. I really can't switch back and forth between your two different threads to see what's new.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Blackberry-bridge-problems/m-p/1597797#M2...

I am going to ask a moderator to merge these posts in to your other thread.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.
Contributor
smdase

am really sorry about that,but my pb has not been able has not been able to connect via bluetooth tetherto othere blackberrysmartphones
Please use plain text.
abdulmalikhs
My Carrier: STC

Hey all , please help me , I have connected my smartphone with the tablet I found the messages and calendar and memo's but the bbm Icon it didn't appeared ,can you please tell what's the problem and what shall I do ? , thanks all

Please use plain text.
JSanders

smdase wrote:
am really sorry about that,but my pb has not been able has not been able to connect via bluetooth tetherto othere blackberrysmartphones

Sorry, I haven't been able to assist you. You need to call your PlayBook direct support number.

Find it here:  http://us.blackberry.com/support/tablets/playbook/contact-support.html

Knowledge Base Updates
Please use plain text.