Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
ranjuattoor123
My Device: BlackBerry play book os RDJ21WW
My Carrier: do
Accepted Solution

Bluetooth

I am using a blackberry product at first time. PlayBook is amazing ,but I can't sharing my photos, videos from my Samsung phone to my blackberry PlayBook via Bluetooth. Is it not possible? Please answer thank you. 

Please use plain text.
Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Bluetooth

ranjuattoor123 wrote:

I am using a blackberry product at first time. PlayBook is amazing ,but I can't sharing my photos, videos from my Samsung phone to my blackberry PlayBook via Bluetooth. Is it not possible? Please answer thank you. 

At the moment the Playbook only support the BlackBerry Bridge between a BlackBerry phone and the Playbook and also headset and some remote keyboard by using the Bluetooth

BTW even with the BlackBerry Bridge, you can not transfer any picture, vidoeo or other document between the phone and the Playbook, the only thing that you can do is access e-mail, contact, calendar, texting, task and memo that are on the phone, and also from the phone you can open a web site on the Playbook, or even picture

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Please use plain text.
mkhura
My Device: 8520 curve
My Carrier: mkhura

Re: Bluetooth

My bluetooth does not connect with other device but why
Please use plain text.