Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10, PlayBook 64 OS2.1

Re: Bookmarks

So are you set now? As jarviser you could have a home screen / desktop page just for book marks if you want. You can then put them in any order that you want. I tend to keepmy too few on the very first home screen.

Just one thing to bare in mind, and this will seem silly till you get a problem, always bookmark the page to the normal bookmarks as well if you are bookmarking to the homescreen. As when the playbook backs up it does not backup or restore any bookmarks you placed on the homescreen! I know having had to do a full restore after an appointment crashed my pb.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'LIKE' me if it makes sense...

PS. The BlackBerry Z10 & PlayBook rock with the QED uPlay!
Super Contributor
My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!

Yes, all set. Thank you very much! :smileyhappy:
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Two PB's

[ Edited ]

On topic but laterally thinking, I have two playbooks and two laptops on the go, and sometimes use puic library pcs, so I use an online bookmarking service www.easybm.com  There must be a catch as they have no adverts and it's free but I havent found a catch yet. Normal rules about using a spare email and false identity applies as with all non official online services

My Device: Playbook; z10 & Love it!

Hum.. that's not a bad idea!   Thanks :Sorcerer: