Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Dcole01
My Device: Play book 64GB

Broken Playbook lost purchased music?

[ Edited ]

I hope someone can help. My Playbook recently died and the store had no replacements so I exchanged for another product. Problem is I had purchased 60 tracks from the music store. I no longer have the Playbook and I did not back things up to my desktop. Have I lost all my music or is there a record of my purchases (deleted all the emails) and a way of retrieving these? I hope someone can help. My email is REMOVED Many thanks

Mod Edit: Personal Information removed to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Please use plain text.
Retired
Goose947
My Device: Q10/9900/9790

Re: Broken Playbook lost purchased music?

Hey

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

I am sorry to hear about your issue and I hope can assist. How was the music added to the previous BlackBerry PlayBook? Was it downloaded through the BlackBerry World using your BlackBerry ID?

I look forward to your reply!

Goose947

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Please use plain text.
Dcole01
My Device: Play book 64GB

Re: Broken Playbook lost purchased music?

Hey Goose Yes that's right I downloaded it on the music app that came preloaded on the Playbook with my blackberry Id. I actually called customer service the same day and they told me it was not possible to transfer the music from the Blackberry account to another device that wasn't a Blackberry. As I now use an iPad they pretty much said I had lost the music which was frustrating when I bought 60 tracks at 99p a shot! I have since bought about 25 tracks on my new device so if you are able to solve my problem, Blackberry customer services will be getting a call back!!! Many thanks Doug
Please use plain text.