Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

sapg09
My Device: Blackberry Playbook OS2

Re: Browser closing by itself bug

Hi, i and someone else who has mentioned, that i do not want to say this as a bad comment but just a sugestion, this exact thing has happened to me several times, with the browser open with me just opening it, not even on any websites it closes. Also with me opening two or three apps including the browser, this results in the browser closing.

Also not only did i have a problem with the browser but with the two free Gameloft apps 'Modern combat 2' & 'Asphalt 6', these two have also closed by themselves, sometimes just upon opening them and but also whilst playing online with the games. This probably sounds really bad but, i actually really like the playbook evgen though there are unexpected closures of games and the browser, i have noticed that this has happened when the back of the playbook gets a bit too hot, this may be a reason....

All in all i find it a very good tablet and thought i might contribute to the suggestions towards making it even better.
Forums Veteran I
aandras
My Device: Z10 & Playbook

I use mine all day and the back of my playbook doesn't get hot not even very warm.
Be a Shepard and not an iSheep.
sapg09
My Device: Blackberry Playbook OS2

Also I only have 284mb of free space could thisbe the reason and also why is this so low... :Wacko: