Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: Curve 8530, PlayBook 16GB
My Carrier: Sprint

Browsing, Browsing, Browsing

When browsing, the front page of most every site looks fantabulous! However, when it comes to filling forms and subscribing to new services, or saving something simple like a pic... I'm sorry to admit, the PB fails immensely. To give you a specific incident to try, webs.com is GORGEOUS until you try to get signed up... The 2nd page in sign up, when their server tries to accept your info, goes kerplunk!!! Another example is THIS SITE! I could read forums, but when it came to signup time, I had to reach for my dusty little 8530... And here I am, posting on my smaller than post-it size screen. Pretty mad, and I hope this issue clears up soon, otherwise I'm swapping out for a netbook that I don't really want, but is definitely useful.... HELP RIM! HELP!!!
Contributor
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: rogers

Re: Browsing, Browsing, Browsing

If you zoom the page up, you can enter your info. It lets you input text while zoomed in. Maybe it's your wifi? I signed in and am posting from my PB.

To save a picture, push and hold till you get the pop up options. Choose save picture, you get a chance to rename it and it gets saved in your pictures app in the downloads folder.