Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Joannanoel
My Device: Playbook

Bury the playbook

[ Edited ]

Give me one reason why the playbook should not be buried??? Surely to god they can't actually believe that they created a decent tablet. And if the actually did I would love to discuss with them just what they thought was good?

Developer
ndsmyter
My Device: Limited Edition Z10, Playbook 16GB/32GB, Dev Alpha A/B/C

Re: Bury the playbook

Because the PlayBook is the only out there (as far as I know) that does real multitasking. Besides that, it is much faster than most other tablets. And I just like the option to use applications that were orginally made for other Operating Systems.

I could ask you about the same question: Why should you want to bury such a good device?

A like is always appreciated,
but a nomination for BB Elite even more :-)
You can also contact me on Twitter: @ndsmyter
Contributor
kbalaz
My Device: Z10/Playbook

because it outsells other tablets in the UK and other countries.
Trusted Contributor
Enygma
My Device: BlackBerry Playbook

Considering the Playbook has replaced my laptop for the bulk of my e-mailing, web surfing, viewing online videos, keeping up my calendar, making cheap phone calls and the odd time-wasting playing a card game or two, I can't fathom why anyone would want to bury such a valuable device.  I find it very well built (save perhaps that USB connector), feature rich, fast, responsive and the swiping is so easy to learn, I often forget and start swiping my monitor when on a bigger machine.  In short, my PlayBook is a keeper.  I do look forward to getting BB10 on the PlayBook but am very happy with what I have now. :Rockon:

PlayBook 64GB and 32 GB
Contributor
helpmeplz
My Device: blackberry curve

I find the Playbook is user friendlier than other tablets and all the extra Apps are also a bonus, so it you must have a grudge cause this piece of technology is awsome! Hope it helped.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

rocking 3 playbooks for 2 years now and dislike other tabs

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

New Contributor
elangovnn
My Device: Playbook 16 GB, Blackberry Curve 9360

It does have Multi Tasking Capabilities.. but why do we need that when we dont have apps that enables us to do multi tasking... have used the Secondary camera for just taking pics...

Dont know why the built the Front Camera

Trusted Contributor
saugen48
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 32GB

Interesting,yoou come on here, trash the PB..dont explain what your bitch is about, then disappear

Gene
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

elangovnn wrote:
It does have Multi Tasking Capabilities.. but why do we need that when we dont have apps that enables us to do multi tasking... have used the Secondary camera for just taking pics...

Dont know why the built the Front Camera

front camera is for video chat and i do that with my kids when i travel

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V