Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
pasaway2009
My Device: Blackberry Tablet

Re: Buying playbook online beware...

I hope your'e happy now , now you know where i bought it..

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

did you contact them about getting a used one and that you paid for a new one?

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Contributor
pasaway2009

Thay want me to pay $250 for a repair, and i decline it ,thats why they send it back to  me for almost 2 months in the repair facility.Imagine that i just used for only 1 week and report it to blackberry support and told me what to do . send it to the repair facility. I just receive this yesterday . Do they think we are crazy paying them $250 ?

Trusted Contributor
Zildjian71
My Device: Blackberry Z10 White, PlayBook 16g & 64g

This is where this should have started.  I hope that shop.blackberry resolves your issues with what ever it takes to satisfy you by either refund or correct replacement.  Shop.blackberry does monitor this site and will respond to you.  You can search the forums and actually find a contact person here.

Then if they do not resolve your issues you can report them to the BBB and take them to Small Claims Court and possibly come out ahead.  Either way next time begin your thread with the actual problem and get help much quicker. 

This community is well known for their help but you have to give them the real facts to get that help.

Playbok support was not able to resolve my issue . Do you have any info of contact person here.

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

contact support

http://us.blackberry.com/support/playbook-support/contact.jsp

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Contributor
pasaway2009

They were the one who can't resolve my problem...

Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

why cant they?

Regular Contributor
taylor96
My Device: Blackberry Playbook model RDJ21WW

pasaway2009... just wondering why for some reason you don't appear to want to give a lot of info as to what is going on here. your answers just pose another question.. you remind me of a guy that takes his car to the garage and says " my car don't work" ????
Regular Contributor
mgarf33
My Device: Bold 9700

From reading your previous posts, it looks like you had a broken screen?

Did you try to go through the 90day free support.  They do give telephone #'s you can contact them by.

What did they state was the repair, a screen replacement? Did Blackberry claim the damage was from abuse?

You say they sent you a refurbished item.

If it were showing signs of previous use or the security seal sticker was showing signs of being opened, I would have sent it back immediately.

In any case, I hope you get your problem resolved, good luck.

btw, I did have a half screen on start up one time.  The bottom half of the screen was white and scrambled with lines through it.  Only could see my wallpaper on the top half.  I was attempting to turn it on while aboard an airplane.  I simply turned it off and restarted it without any further issue.