Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Calendar not synching with hotmail calendar

When I make an entry into my playbook, it says that it's synching but when I check my hotmail calendar, nothing has changed and visa versa.  The hotmail account is set up in my playbook but I have no idea what to do to get this thing to work.  I do not want to chance losing all of my appointments because my playbook crashes.  Help!!

Guru I
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.1.2582; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Re: Calendar not synching with hotmail calendar

Are you doing this:

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-PlayBook/Yahoo-and-Hotmail-Calendars-won-t-sync/td...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Guru I
My Device: Torch 9850/ Playbook
My Carrier: VerizonWireless

Re: Calendar not synching with hotmail calendar

[ Edited ]

Hi and welcome to the forums!

KB30163 Options for contact and calendar sync do not appear after an email account is integrated on the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet

After adding an email account (GMail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc) on the BlackBerry® PlayBook™ tablet, contacts and calendar items are not synchronized as they are on the BlackBerry® smartphone.

Unless the email on the BlackBerry smartphone already utilizes wireless synchronization of contacts and calendar, contacts and calendar will not be synchronized when an email account is setup on the BlackBerry Playbook.

Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Install BlackBerry Protect it's a free application designed to help find your lost BlackBerry smartphone, and keep the information on it secure.

Follow Bifocals on Twitter