Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
Jeffrey0404
My Carrier: 3 UK
Accepted Solution

Can anyone test this site

Hello,

I'm thinking about buying a playbook soon (this week end or so) and I'm wondering if anyone can try to go on http://allfreeepisodes.com and see if the contents can be played on the playbook?

As I'm going to buy it to watch/stream videos at least, I'd like to make sure some websites I use would work.

Also, I think the one I'll get will come with OS 1 but will upgrade to OS 2, a test on both OS could be good if possible/

Many Thanks

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
TroyTempest
My Carrier: 3

Re: Can anyone test this site

[ Edited ]

Well i tried and got a warning about my country, an invitation to set up a free account, three videos for betting then a disgusting page of naked women.  good luck if you are running Windows, you will need a good antivirus. On playbook at least you will not get infected. As for playing the videos it looked promising, maybe someone will set up an account but boy do you pay for it by those ghastly adverts grabbing tabs. 

When you set up Playbook you will have no option but to have 2.1

________
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jeffrey0404

Thanks for that. I do use it on my laptop with Windows but don't need an account, the pop-ups are kind of a pain, but there are so many sites with those now that I don't mind anymore.

if you directly go here: http://allfreeepisodes.com/watch-ncis-season-9-episode-14.html for example, it should directly go to a video.

That's good that I won't have a choice about the OS as I don't really like OS 1.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
prabodpai
My Carrier: airtel

use simulator to check the websites.. do not spam or put your urls for page rank or traffic
Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
TroyTempest

Will not play, needs a crummy player, god knows what delights that holds.

IMG_00000050.png

________
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
MountainDew
My Carrier: Telus

It works on my 32 G PlayBook running the latest OS. Of course you have to work your way through all heir sign-up **bleep**.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Jeffrey0404

Thanks guys. Just got my PlayBook and it works just fine. No need to register or anything.

So far (as I thought) I really find it great.

Please use plain text.
Super Contributor
TroyTempest

Just me having trouble then! Must be because Marineville is underwater....

________
Please use plain text.