Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: playbook
My Carrier: vodafone

Can not access to blackberry balance work files with *.zip extension

I have a playbook 32 GB running OS 2.1.0.1526.

For my work e-mail, I used to use playbook often. I downloaded lots of files from my work e-mail. However using native file manager app on playbook, I can only see pictures, videos, music, office, pdf files of the downloaded ones. Other unsupported files are MISSING !!! There are also some zipped files I downloaded. I am sure. But I can not access them !!!

I tried another way using dsktop manager, but I can not reach the blackberry balance files by PC. 

I tried some file manager apps from the market but no solution.

I need that unsupported files, is there a way to reach them ?

Forums Advisor III
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Can not access to blackberry balance work files with *.zip extension

tarumar wrote:

I have a playbook 32 GB running OS 2.1.0.1526.

For my work e-mail, I used to use playbook often. I downloaded lots of files from my work e-mail. However using native file manager app on playbook, I can only see pictures, videos, music, office, pdf files of the downloaded ones. Other unsupported files are MISSING !!! There are also some zipped files I downloaded. I am sure. But I can not access them !!!

I tried another way using dsktop manager, but I can not reach the blackberry balance files by PC. 

I tried some file manager apps from the market but no solution.

I need that unsupported files, is there a way to reach them ?

Have you tried the free Air Browser, and there is also File and Folder (paid) both of which are very good

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin