Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
43maggie
My Device: Blackberrypllaybook
My Carrier: Virgin. Mobile
Accepted Solution

Can't turn on my playbook

I turned on the playbook and then was distracted by a phone call and forgot it for quite a while.  I did not type in my password.  ( why i have a password is from an earlier problem and for another time).  When I went back to the playbook I found I it was dark and i could not get it to turn on.  the red light would come on for a few seconds and then turn to green  and then turn off. I tried charging the playbook ( mainly because it seemed to be the only way I could interact with it. ) After 2 minutes I detached from the charger and now when the light turned from red to green it blinked for a while before it went ( seemingly) dead.  Please help me with this before I go crazy and do what I have often felt like doing: throw the playbook against a wall or out into a snow bank as we are in the middle of a winter storm here.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Re: Can't turn on my playbook

Flat battery. Charge it for 12 hours. 

My Device: Blackberrypllaybook
My Carrier: Virgin. Mobile

Thanks : It worked.. I find it strange though as my playbook was charged to more than half way when I left it. And I only left it for an hour or so.  Maybe my memory is wrong though that does happen with me.43 maggie

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Tracey276
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Playbook

Can someone help me pls mine won't turn on or charge, when I try to charge it a red light appears followed by 5 green flashing light then nothing :smileysad:
Please use plain text.