Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
wangguo0222
My Device: playbook

Cannot boot! Cannot charge! How long can we support for RIM?

[ Edited ]

First of all, I am very disappointed to RIM

From the beginning to now I have used many BlackBerry mobile phone, RIM has been rigorous work and good service. But since I used 9520, now playbook, lets me lose confidence to the RIM, this is real

The escalation of the 668 systems, playbook can not boot, countless toss, numerous times to restart, no solution . After friends advice, finally able to boot.

I don't know such a famous company, before the update products, why there will be such a mistake.

Boot problem is solved, but then again, playbook does not charge, still numerous toss, numerous times to restart, power is reduced from 20% to the present 0%. until now still can not solve.

I don't know, so rigorous style of a company, why not on major issues, the first time to give solutions for every user. Why???

How long can we support for rim? Maybe every user heart will understand.

Add content:

Not charging performance:

In addition to power has no change and in reducing, other phenomenon are exactly the same than a normal machines

No matter how I restart the device, how to charge, all have no effect

Try method:

every 4 minutes hold "power+v-+v+“(three key)to restart; replacement charger plug; the mode of standby charging; continuous plug-in charger; after connecting DBS to connect the charger; continuous charging hours;

The above methods are fellow Netizens suggestions, but no one can save my playbook.

RIM, can you tell me how to do?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
wangguo0222
My Device: playbook

Re: Cannot boot! Cannot charge! How long can we support for RIM?

why did not have anybody, do something?
Please use plain text.