Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

Cant' connect to usb or wifi

I have really big problem with my second playbook. Currently it's on 2.0.1.358 and recently I'm experiencing weird wifi problems. I got few wifi networks saved in it, but when I try to connect to my home network, either it fails (Wrong password, check network settings etc) and settings are correct, or simply it refuses to connect. In wifi logs it says that it's trying to connect to other network (previously saved one, even if it's not in range) and normally it fails. Somehow it messed up saved wifi settings.

Other problem, I can't connect it to usb. Driver instillation fails because of "Driver not found error", but I already have my first PB(2.0.0.7971) installed successfully. Even if I point to the driver, it refuses to install. Something is strange with this PB, because hardware id is different than my first PB (it's vid 0fca pid 8012, not 8010).
I wiped it, but not I can't continue with setup. Can't connect to wifi and usb. Please help.

Please use plain text.
Developer
borceg
My Device: BlackBerry PlayBook 16GB

Re: Cant' connect to usb or wifi

Somehow it connected to one wifi network and updated to 2.1.0.1032. But still can't connect to usb. Windows 7 64bit sees it, can't automatically install the driver (must manually point to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Research In Motion\USB Drivers) and install the rndis driver.
but still desktop software can't connect to my playbook.
Please use plain text.