Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

My Device: blackberry playbook and blackberry bold 9900

Cant find the icons for app world or camera??

Had my playbook today, been messing around sorting it all out and came to try the camera out an there was no icon for it at all? cant find it anywhere along with the app world?

can someone help me to figure out where i can get these on my playbook!!??

Also, i have synced my phone and playbook and a message comes up on the browser 'a network error occured'

any ideas?

Elite I
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Cant find the icons for app world or camera??

To address the first issue, try to swipe through the panels on the homescreen. While on the homescreen, swipe from right to left. Are the camera and App World icons in the other panel? Another place to check is to see if the icons might be in an application folder. Search your icons for folders. If you find one, open it and check for your camera and App World icons there.

As to the second problem, can you give us a bit more detail? Is this when you're attempting to use the browser on your PlayBook while using BlackBerry Bridge? Or is this when you're trying to use the "Open On PlayBook" feature? More info will hopefully help figure out what's going on.

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!