Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook wifi
My Carrier: wifi
Accepted Solution

DTM de-brick gets error each time.

Every time I do the de-bricking with DeskTopMgr, shut off Playbook, start DTM, plug PB into PC USB, all goes well until the very end I get, 'there was an error' mssg, but, when I close the error mssg it contines with install process at what country am I in, set up wifi, time zone, etc all the through to loading latest OS and all seems ok. Why am I always getting the initial mmsg that there was a problem during debricking? Here is mssg, "Device Setup Incomplete: Setup hasn't been completed for the BB PB tablet. Disconnect your device and finish setting it up (or complete the setup), then reconnect it to your computer."
Developer
My Device: Z30 / PlayBook 64GB
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile UK

Re: DTM de-brick gets error each time.

That's not an error - it's telling you that you need to finish the final part of the setup on the PlayBook (setting up the wifi etc).

This is normal.

Follow me on Twitter1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor
My Device: Playbook wifi
My Carrier: wifi

Re: DTM de-brick gets error each time.

Cool, thanks!