Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Regular Contributor
scocam
My Device: Playbook 16

Default Pictures

Issue #5

I am not please witht he fact that I am unable to delete the 26 default images that RIM has installed in the PB....these are lockout . I spoke with tech support and I was given no definitive anser as to why these 26 images are locked....what a waste of space...evey Byte counts especailly on 16 gig PB.

RIM shoujld address this in the next update an allow us to delete the unwanted images.

Scott

eastcoastcreative
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Default Pictures

wiping the playbook removed them from mine and removed the video

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Regular Contributor
scocam

thats a solution but one I shoudl not have to do!

RIM please on the next update allow us to remove the default iamges

eastcoastcreative
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

cant remove default images on a BlackBerry smart phone easy, not sure if they will do it for the playbook

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

Regular Contributor
scocam

[ Edited ]

I tried the wipping and it only  removed teh video not the default 26 images...so it's not with the effort since the video can be deleted manually

eastcoastcreative
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

thats diferent, it did remove all pics, movie, song tetris game and NFS game for me.