If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

garysh
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: nil

Device Driver for Windows 7 Bluetooth

I can connect my blackberry playbook with the desktop software using USB but am not able to with Bluetooth.  Error says I need a Bluetooth driver for the device.  I have downloaded and tried to install the broadcom file but wont install once I turn Bluetooth on.  I downloaded and installed Microsoft and the blue tooth is partially installed but still shows a problem in the device manager.  Any help would be appreciated.  I can see the playbook as a Bluetooth device but with a trouble.

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Device Driver for Windows 7 Bluetooth

Sorry, there is no BT sync on PlayBook yet

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.
garysh
My Device: Playbook 16GB
My Carrier: nil

When can we expect one.  What is the use of having a playbook with bluetooth if there is nothing it can connect to?

Please use plain text.
Guru III
knottyrope
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

It works with Keyboard, Mouse, HS 700, VM 605, Stereo Gateway, Music Gateway and any OS 5 and higher BlackBerry phone for BlackBerry Bridge. nd maybe a few more items

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 5.0.4 and BES 10.2.2 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2008

Please use plain text.