Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

Re: Disappointed with long awaited system update

knottyrope gave us a link to our 90 day support freebie. I have asked them if mybrowser acting up is a machine failure or due to the OS "downgrade"..... Interesting note, go to that website and to RIMs own Tablet section. Scroll through it and see the following text...."DISCOVER A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF POWERFUL APPS BUILT AND OPTIMIZED FOR BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK TABLET. PLUS RUN MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE APPS FOR BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONES AND ANDROID. ALL AVAILABLE IN BLACKBERRY APP WORLD" so much for truth in advertising. Nowhere does it say that these Android and smartphone apps are future features.....
Contributor

Documents to Go app is very limited in its capabilities. For instance, in Spreadsheets it is very common to either cut, copy (or range of cells copy) and paste. Not with this version. You can do it on BB phones why not the PB?????
Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook, BlackBerry Wireless Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

MiataMike wrote:
knottyrope gave us a link to our 90 day support freebie. I have asked them if mybrowser acting up is a machine failure or due to the OS "downgrade"..... Interesting note, go to that website and to RIMs own Tablet section. Scroll through it and see the following text...."DISCOVER A WHOLE NEW WORLD OF POWERFUL APPS BUILT AND OPTIMIZED FOR BLACKBERRY PLAYBOOK TABLET. PLUS RUN MANY OF YOUR FAVORITE APPS FOR BLACKBERRY SMARTPHONES AND ANDROID. ALL AVAILABLE IN BLACKBERRY APP WORLD" so much for truth in advertising. Nowhere does it say that these Android and smartphone apps are future features.....

Discover a whole new world of powerful apps, built and optimized for the BlackBerry PlayBook tablet. Plus, many of your favorite apps for BlackBerry smartphones and Android® will soon be available. All in BlackBerry App World™.

http://us.blackberry.com/playbook-tablet/#!tabletFeatures

looks like it was a typo

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

i am telling you, the "soon available" wording was not part of the original advertisement....