Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
forjeuk
My Device: BlackBerry playbook 64gig
My Carrier: Tesco

Docs-To-Go

I'm just learning about my Playbook.

What I want to do is have several documents open at the same time - useful for meetings where there is an Agenda, Minutes and supporting documents.

All I've managed to do is open one document at a time.

Thanks for any help

David E.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
Lost_at_Sea
My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Cogeco

Re: Docs-To-Go

When you have one document or file open, just minimize it and swipe sideways back to the Docs to Go Folder, open another document, minimize it, swipe again back to the Docs to Go Folder, open another. As you swipe back and forth you can tap on any of the document to go to full screen.
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
forjeuk
My Device: BlackBerry playbook 64gig
My Carrier: Tesco

Thanks for the info.

I was hoping to see multiple panes of the documents so I could easily swipe between documents, but all can do is choose them from the "recently opened" browse page.

Rgds

David E.

Please use plain text.
Forums Veteran I
jarviser
My Device: Two PB's

Lost_at_Sea wrote:
When you have one document or file open, just minimize it and swipe sideways back to the Docs to Go Folder, open another document, minimize it, swipe again back to the Docs to Go Folder, open another. As you swipe back and forth you can tap on any of the document to go to full screen.

I have only been able to have one doc, one ppt and one xls open at once, unless I'm doing it wrong. By minimise do you mean swipe up from bottom bezel?

My Device: PlayBook 64 GB & Torch 9860
My Carrier: Cogeco

That is correct.
Please use plain text.