Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Contributor
GAP65
My Device: tablet

Downloading movies

Hi everyone, after a lot of sole searching I final bought a blackberry playbook.  What I want to know is how I can download movies.

I am not very technically when it comes to this sort of thing and I have never had the need to down load a movie.

So if someone can give me simply instructions for a UK user it would be very helpful.

If there is an app that I can use to download recent movies that would be good, but a site that I could use that is legal (don't want to use any sites that are not legal).

Hope someone can help me with this.

Elite I
Krypto
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Downloading movies

RIM does have a Video Store app, but I believe it only works in the US and Canada right now. Accordingly, an alternative option would be to use a service such as iTunes or LOVEFiLM. In this case, you would download the movie to your computer, then copy it over to your PlayBook. Some DVDs also include a digital copy of the movie which can be copied over to the PlayBook as well.

Unfortunately, I don't live in the UK, so I'm not sure what else to try, but hopefully others will have some more suggestions. :smileyhappy:

If you want to thank someone for their comment, do so by clicking the Thumbs Up icon.

If your issue is resolved, don't forget to click the Solution button on the resolution!

Contributor
GAP65
My Device: tablet

Hi thanks for your help but looks like I will be taking this back and asking for a refund as I don't know who i can save my films to the computer as i said I am not very techinically when it comes to these things.

Thanks again for your help.

New Contributor
skywhispers
My Device: blackberry playbook

go here on youtube movies http://www.youtube.com/user/movies?feature=results_main

skywhispers