Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

JSanders
Solutions: 5,883
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: E-Mail program in OS 2.1.0.1032

Sorry, wrong.

Don't know where you're getting that incorrect information, but maybe you should let them know that's silly.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
j_ondrusek
My Device: Playbook 32G
My Carrier: none

I upgrade to 0S 2.1.0.1032 and my pop account that has been working well up to now stopped working immediately.  I can receive but not send.  I checked the server with other clients on other systems and I have full access on my windows devices.   I deleted the account and rebuilt with the same result.  What can I do?

Please use plain text.
JSanders
Solutions: 5,883
My Device: Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

j_ondrusek wrote:

I upgrade to 0S 2.1.0.1032 and my pop account that has been working well up to now stopped working immediately.  I can receive but not send.  I checked the server with other clients on other systems and I have full access on my windows devices.   I deleted the account and rebuilt with the same result.  What can I do?

• Again, delete that email account from the Playbook account setup.
  • Restart the PlayBook by touching the battery icon at the top right > Restart.
  • Now, set up the email account once again.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
j_ondrusek
My Device: Playbook 32G
My Carrier: none

I tried your suggestion but without success. I finally wiped the playbook and started with a new OS load and still the pop account would not initiate. I have given up on the Playbook client and I downloaded another client. I was able to start up the account no problem with the other client. The Blackberry email client preferred so a solution would be welcome.
Please use plain text.