Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

New Contributor
cblguy
My Device: Bold 9700
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: E-mail duplications

I have tried deleting the one with the red x, however sometimes the email doesn't go at all.  So not exactly foolproof.  

I'm all about being patient for the common good of a better PlayBook experience though!!!  Thanks to all for their hard work and divulgence of info!!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
celler
My Device: 9650, Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

The key is not to delete the red X prior to the check mark showing up above it showing that the email in question was sent.  Complicated?  YES, but it has been working so far.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
domlausic
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Well, I was super excited this morning when I saw there was an update available for the PB. Thought that for sure the isue with the duplicate email was going to be addressed. Sadly though, it seems I'm have the same issue still. Any luck with anyone else??

Please use plain text.
Contributor
beachbum1972
My Device: Bold 9650 and Playbook 2.0

I'm getting this as well. I thought it might be a flaky wireless connection, but now that I see this thread, I'm convinced it is a PB native client issue.

I run Exchange 2007 on a Windows Server 2003 box. Connecting through ActiveSync. I'm not seeing any messages on the server while this is happening, so I can't see this being a configuration issue on Exchange.

Would love to see this fixed. I'm doing my best to convice some of our stores to have a PB for employee use behind the counter to look up websites for customers instead of them constantly going on their POS registers. :smileytongue:

The muliple email thing is preventing this.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SMAIN
My Device: 9810 & PlayBook 64 GB

What OS version are you at now, because I have not seen any PB update for mine yet? 2.0.1.358 is the most recent as far as I can tell.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
domlausic
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Bell Mobility

Im running OS version 2.0.1.358 as well.  Must have just recieved the notice for the update or perhaps dismissed the last notice accidentally.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
SMAIN
My Device: 9810 & PlayBook 64 GB

You had me all excited :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Contributor
scelop
My Device: Playbook and 9850

+1
Please use plain text.
Contributor
scelop
My Device: Playbook and 9850

Btw....I am starting to get more aggravated by the issue with contact lookup that apeared at the same time as the email duplication issue....is anybody else seeing that problem?
Please use plain text.
Contributor
rmckinnon
My Device: 9900 and Playbook
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Yup - I've got it too!

Interesting to see they can push out minor incremental updates - but havn't fixed this

Please use plain text.