Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® PlayBook™

Visitor
Metaphoriest
My Device: 9800, 9810, 9700, 9790 & Playbook

Re: E-mail duplications

[ Edited ]

This problem of duplicate sent messages, one with a "Red X" just started on my Playbook last night. Purchased Playbook earlier this month and updated to OS 2.1.0.1314 on the first day. Set up activesync mail to exchange servers two days ago and all was working fine for one full day. I am compelled to add that just prior to setting up the activesync account; I archived all mail, calendar and contacts and did a wipe of the exchange servers so I started with a clean blank data set. I made no changes to the Playbook yesterday. I was working in the calendar just prior to the problem appearing.

This string appears to be dying yet I see no resolution. Has anyone found a solution that I am missing?

Regular Contributor
hvacdon
My Device: 1. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 clean load for work 2. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 with sideloaded apps and games 3. Z10

This is still a problem with both of my pb's on active sync.  Some reports from some people indicate that it was fixed when their active sych servers were updated.  However my IT people claim we have the latest releases.

Contributor
scelop
My Device: Playbook and 9850

Just an FYI in case anybody cares....my remote lookup for contacts is still not working....it just hangs up forever and the returns 'not found '....I get red x's, but one copy goes through.

New Contributor
brkdncr
My Device: Bold 9900

If anyone at blackberry is reading....

This issue was not occurring until we removed our ISA (2005 i think) and upgraded exchange 2007 from i believe sp1 to sp3 rollup 7.  Immediately after this change the issue began to occur.

Regular Contributor
hvacdon
My Device: 1. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 clean load for work 2. Playbook 32G OS 2.1.0.1314 with sideloaded apps and games 3. Z10

the latest pb os release has not fixed these issues.....for me red x when messages sent over our corporate Microsoft Active Sync. Exchange... red x, a slight pause then message is sent.  It is clearly a pb 2.0/2.1 os issue.  All other devices including BB Z10 work correctly.  It worked fine on the first 2.0 release.  Gmail active sync works fine.

New Contributor
ocgltd
My Device: Bold 9900

I don't think anyone at RIM is listening.  This has been going on for a long time...and the fact the no one from RIM has responded suggests they know - and will not be assisting.

Forums Advisor III
rat-7
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64

ocgltd wrote:

I don't think anyone at RIM is listening.  This has been going on for a long time...and the fact the no one from RIM has responded suggests they know - and will not be assisting.

This is a peer-to-peer web site,and people from BlackBerry very rarely comment on any thing that is being said or suggested here. We are all here to help each other to the best of each ability and knowledge

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin